Missing summertime? Us too. Worry not, our iced coconut coffee recipe will teleport you to palm trees and beachy days (at least in your mind).
We recommend using a tall, clear glass so you can see that beautiful coffee marbling that everyone wants and loves.
- 2 oz bold Vietnamese coffee (we recommend Truegrit or Loyalty)
- 1.5 oz coconut milk (here's our secret, we recommend using the thick, all natural coconut milk from a can, not carton!)
- 1.5 oz milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of condensed milk
Order of instructions:
- Start with a double espresso shot of Nguyen Coffee Supply, or brew some strong phin coffee (instructions here).
- Once you have the brewed coffee, continue with the following steps.
- Add condensed milk to glass.
- Whisk up the coconut milk so the fluids and cream are combined.
- Using a jigger, add 1.5 oz coconut milk.
- Using a jigger, add 1.5 oz milk.
- Stir well with a whisk or long spoon.
- Add ice.
- Pour brewed Vietnamese coffee over top.
- Marvel at your creation and enjoy.
Journey through the world of Vietnamese coffee with our Discovery Kit Subscription.
Check out our brew guide with other ways to enjoy our coffee.