Our special Ceramic Phin is a collaboration with Vietnamese street artist, LiarBen. We're proud to celebrate Vietnamese culture through this collaboration rooted in tradition and inspired by the new generation.
- Designed by LiarBen & made by artisans in Bat Trang, Vietnam
- This Limited Ceramic Phin is a collectible art piece, not functional brew tool
- Brewing with the Ceramic Phin is not recommended
- There WILL BE MINOR cracks and imperfections from the baking process on the gravity press
- One run only – these will sell out and will not be remade!
LiarBen is an urban artist born & raised in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. He started his career in the graffiti scene and has continued to be a creative force growing Vietnam’s subculture art movement.
The Hidden Benefits of Vietnamese Robusta
Compared to arabica beans, robusta coffee has some unique benefits.
2x More Caffeine
Real energy without the jitters. Plus, save money by drinking less!
60% Less Sugars
Giving robusta beans the bold profile we love.
Up to 80% more. They can help with joint pain, weight loss and preventing diabetes.
A coffee brand like no other.
We're on a mission to bring diversity and inclusion to coffee culture. As the first woman-owned specialty Vietnamese coffee roaster in Brooklyn, we work to increase the visibility of Vietnamese coffee and promote social, cultural and economic sustainability.
One-of-a-kind Coffee Beans
We work directly with producers in Vietnam to sustainably source premium arabica & robusta beans. Our commitment to cultural integrity & transparency creates opportunities for socio-economic advancement with Vietnamese coffee producers.