The blueberry iced latte is the perfect treat for when you want something light but sweet. The blueberry purée reminds us of boba, but they're healthier!
BLUEBERRY ICED LATTE WITH VIETNAMESE COFFEE
- 2-4 oz Vietnamese coffee (Truegrit highly recommended)
- 2-4 oz milk of choice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine blueberries, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a pot.
- Stir & heat on stove until jam-like consistency.
- Brew phin coffee. (Need a phin kit? Purchase your phin kit here.)
- Add blueberry purée and ice.
- Add milk of choice.
- Add coffee and mix!
Adjust any of of these ratios (more purée, more milk, more coffee, etc.) to meet your personal preferences!
Journey through the world of Vietnamese coffee with our Discovery Kit Subscription.