Recommended coffee: Moxy
Grind size: fine
320 grams of hot water (~11.28 ounces)
22 grams of ground coffee (~1.46 tablespoons)
Suggested: use a scale to measure water pours, or simply estimate.
- Bring water temp 200°F
- Clean the filters first. Toss the water.
- Scoop 22 grams of coffee (~1.46 tablespoons)
- Place set up on scales.
- Zero out.
- Pour 50 grams of water to bloom (~1.76 ounces)
- After 30 seconds, pour to 200 grams (~7 ounces)
- Finish off at 320 grams by 1 minute 15 seconds (~11.28 ounces)
- Let everything drip.
There's no wrong way to enjoy your coffee. Try our recommended guide, or freestyle on the water / coffee ratio until you find your personal preference (AKA the perfect cup).
Shop our coffee beans and tools here.
Try our signature Loyalty blend here.
Over pour over? Read why you'll love phin coffee here.