Recommended coffee: Courage
Grind size: fine
320 grams of hot water (~11.28 ounces)
22 grams of ground coffee (~1.46 tablespoons)
Suggested: use a scale to measure water pours, or simply estimate.
- Bring water temp 200°F
- Clean the filters first. Toss the water.
- Scoop 22 grams of coffee (~1.46 tablespoons)
- Place set up on scales.
- Zero out.
- Pour 50 grams of water to bloom (~1.76 ounces)
- After 30 seconds, pour to 200 grams (~7 ounces)
- Finish off at 320 grams by 1 minute 15 seconds (~11.28 ounces)
- Let everything drip.
There's no wrong way to enjoy your coffee. Try our recommended guide, or freestyle on the water / coffee ratio until you find your personal preference (AKA the perfect cup).