- 1 lb of grounds (or 1 cup)
- 2.5 quarts of water (or 1 cups)
- Add grounds and cold water together
- Stir with wooden spoon
- Steep for 12 hours in the fridge
- Strain grounds with a cheesecloth
- Mix the cold brew with milk or water at a 1:1 ratio. Add ice.
There's no wrong way to enjoy your coffee. Try our recommended guide, or freestyle on the water / coffee ratio until you find your personal preference (AKA the perfect cup).
Shop our coffee beans and tools here.
Try our signature Loyalty blend here.
Learn all about grind type and size here.