Elevate your cocktail game with our version of the Espresso Martini! Vietnamese robusta coffee brewed in a phin filter adds bold, chocolatey notes to your typically dry martini. The phin brewed coffee provides strength similar to an espresso shot. We use vodka for a cleaner flavor, but feel free to substitute for gin if that's your thing!
- 2 oz (4 tablespoons) vodka (or gin)
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) phin brewed Vietnamese robusta
- .75 oz (1.5 tablespoons) coffee liqueur of choice
- .25 oz (1.5 teaspoons) simple syrup
- Coffee beans or Pocky sticks for garnish
- Chill your martini glass.
- Brew the 'espresso' portion of the martini using your phin filter and chill the coffee.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake the martini vigorously for 10-20 seconds until appropriately chilled and a frothy texture is achieved.
- Strain the martini into your chilled glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans and a Pocky stick.