Say hello to vanilla latte's richer and creamier cousin - Vanilla Cream Vietnamese Coffee! Super simple to make with just five ingredients and you've got yourself an easy upgrade to a coffee shop classic.
- 2oz heavy cream
- 1oz milk of choice
- 1oz condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz phin brewed coffee (Vietnamese robusta recommended)
- Brew coffee using a phin filter.
- Whip together the heavy cream, milk, condensed milk, and vanilla extract, until it reaches your desired consistency.
- To a fresh glass, add ice.
- Pour phin brewed coffee over ice.
- Add the vanilla cream on top.
- Stir and enjoy!
Journey through the world of Vietnamese coffee with our Discovery Kit Subscription.
Check out our brew guide with other ways to enjoy our coffee.