Elevate your pumpkin spice lattes this season with our Pumpkin Cream Vietnamese Coffee! Condensed milk, pumpkin puree, and strong robusta coffee make for a delicious and satisfying coffee drink you'll want to sip all day long!
- 2oz milk
- 6oz heavy cream
- 2oz condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 4 oz phin brewed coffee (Vietnamese robusta recommended)
- Brew coffee using a phin filter.
- Whip milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and condensed milk until thick and smooth.
- Add pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree.
- Whip until fully combined and the foam has thickened.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour brewed coffee.
- Pour pumpkin cream.
- Garnish with a dusting of pumpkin spice.
- Stir and enjoy!