Our Lemon Cold Brew Spritz is your new summer go-to drink! The brightness of the lemon pairs beautifully with the nuttiness of Vietnamese robusta. We add Topo Chico for extra carbonation, but feel free to use the sparkling or mineral water of your choice.
- 2 oz cold brewed Vietnamese robusta
- 4 oz unflavored seltzer
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- Lemon and mint for garnish
- Cold brew Vietnamese coffee.*
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Squeeze 1/4 of a lemon into the glass, catching any seeds.
- Add 2 teaspoons of simple syrup.
- Pour 2 oz of the cold brew into the glass.
- Top off with 4 oz of seltzer.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint sprig!
*To make the cold brew, place 6 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee into a French press. Then, add 28 oz of cold water to the coffee. Cover the mixture and let it steep for 12-16 hours at room temperature or in the fridge. After 12-16 hours, plunge the coffee to filter out the grounds from the cold brew. Set aside 2oz for the spritz, but save the rest to enjoy later!