The easiest overnight prep to make your mornings a little more grab-and-go! These coffee overnight oats combine two breakfast essentials into one to make the perfect morning fuel.
We recommend following our base recipe to keep a good oats to coffee/liquid ratio, but feel free to experiment with other additions or substitutes like nut butters, yogurts, protein powders - anything you like. Use our Vietnamese robusta coffee which has nearly 2x the caffeine content for an added boost to your breakfast!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 2oz phin brewed coffee (Vietnamese robusta recommended)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp condensed milk (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Dash of salt
- Toppings of choice (cacao nibs, coconut flakes, nuts)
- Combine all ingredients except toppings in a container and give it a good mix.
- Cover with a lid and store in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, give your oats a stir and garnish with your favorite toppings!