Missing summertime? Us too. Worry not, our iced coconut coffee recipe will teleport you to palm trees and beachy days (at least in your mind).
We recommend using a tall, clear glass so you can see that beautiful coffee marbling that everyone wants and loves.
- 2 oz bold Vietnamese coffee (we recommend Grit or Loyalty)
- 1.5 oz coconut milk
- 1.5 oz milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of condensed milk (here's our secret, we recommend using the thick, all natural coconut milk from a can, not carton!)
Order of instructions:
- Start with a double espresso shot of Nguyen Coffee Supply, or brew some strong phin coffee (instructions here).
- Once you have the brewed coffee, continue with the following steps.
- Add condensed milk to glass.
- Whisk up the coconut milk so the fluids and cream are combined.
- Using a jigger, add 1.5 oz coconut milk.
- Using a jigger, add 1.5 oz milk.
- Stir well with a whisk or long spoon.
- Add ice.
- Pour brewed Vietnamese coffee over top.
- Marvel at your creation and enjoy.
For more exciting coffee creations, try our Sea Salt Shakerato recipe.
Learn how to brew traditional Vietnamese coffee here.
Shop our coffee beans and tools here.