- 4 oz phin brewed Vietnamese coffee
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Peel of 1 whole granny smith apple
- 2-4 oz milk of choice
Apple Pie Syrup
- Bring dark brown sugar, water, cinnamon sticks, and apple peel to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and reduce liquid by half (this makes about 8 servings).
- Let the syrup cool before using.
Apple Pie Latte
- Brew coffee using a phin filter.
- Add 0.5 oz (or to taste) of syrup to a glass.
- Stir to combine well.
- Add ice and top off with milk.
- Dust with cinnamon for garnish.
Journey through the world of Vietnamese coffee with our Discovery Kit Subscription.
Check out our brew guide with other ways to enjoy our coffee.