Introducing: the black and white coffee ice cubes! Say goodbye to diluted iced coffee. We freeze Vietnamese robusta coffee for an added caffeine kick together with coconut milk for added creaminess as the ice melts and continues to flavor the drink. Feel free to swap for your milk of choice!
- 6 oz brewed coffee (Vietnamese robusta highly recommended)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (to freeze)
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (to freeze)
- Pour the brewed coffee into an ice tray, filling up the spaces only half way.
- Freeze the coffee for 8 hours or overnight.
- Pour the coconut milk over the frozen layer of coffee ice, filling up each space fully.
- Freeze the ice cubes for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place 2-4 black and white coffee and milk ice cubes over brewed coffee and enjoy!*
*As the drink sits, the ice cubes will melt and infuse the coffee with more coffee and milk, prolonging the drink experience and creating lasting flavor!
Journey through the world of Vietnamese coffee with our Discovery Kit Subscription.
Check out our brew guide with other ways to enjoy our coffee.